- Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Xem baì mẫu tại đây
- In recent time economic growth has made some people richer in both developed and developing countries. While studies show that people in developing countries are happier now than before, people in developed countries are no happier than they were before.
- Some people think that mobile phones should be banned in public places like libraries, shop and on public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Several languages are in danger of extinction because they are spoken by very small numbers of people. Some people say that governments should spend public money on saving these languages, while others believe that would be a waste of money. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Some people believe that every human can create art. Other people think that art can only be created by people with special talents. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Some people think the main purpose of schools is to turn children into good citizens and workers, rather than to benefit them as individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Restoration of old buildings in main cities involves enormous government expenditure. It would be more beneficial to spend this money to build new houses and roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience. Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- If a product is good and meet customers’ need, then people will buy them and advertising is just no more than an unnecessary entertainment. Agree or disagree.
- Unhealthy earing habits-> obesity & health problems. Why….? What is the most effective way to improve people eating habits?
- Some countries have introduced a law to limit working hours for employees. Why is this law introduced? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Teenagers who commit serious crimes should be punished in the way same as adults. Agree or disagree? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Advangtage and Disadvantages: The use of social media such Facebook, Twitter are replacing face to face contact with people in every day.
- Disscuss both view and give your opinion. Children should do organized activities or should themselve choose activities to do in their free time.
- In some countries, more and more people are competing to study in university. Why people want to study/compete to study in uni? Discuss how the competition for university can be a negative or positive development?
- Some people think that the best way to increase road safety is to increase the minimum legal age, for driving cars or riding motorbikes. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people argued that economy’s progress is one way to measure a country’s success. While other people believed that there are more factors. What are these factors? Do you think that one factor is more important than the other? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Some people work harder than other. What makes ?? Is it a good things??? Give reasons and relevant examples from your knowledge and experiences.
- People say that a country will benefit greatly if some of its students study abroad. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- In some countries, parents expect children to spend long time studying in and after school and have less free time. Do you think it has positive or negative effects on children and society that they live in?
- It is more important to spend public money on promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Xem bài mẫu tại đây
- Medical services should be run by profit-making companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays some countries encourage people to buy more and more products, which is good for economy. While others believe it is bad for the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Some people prefer to help or support directly in the local community for people who need it; however, others prefer to give money to the national or private charities. Discuss both views and give your own opinions.
- Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Scientists advise people to lead a healthy lifestyle, but most people continue with unhealthy activities. Why do you think it is and what can do with it?
- Many customs and traditional ways of behaviors are no longer relevant to the modern life and no worth keeping. Do you agree or disagree?
- In many cities, an increasing number of people do not know their neighbors, and they lack a sense of community. What are the causes? How to solve this problem?
- In some countries, the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- The world has many towns and cities constructed in previous centuries that are suitable and livable for people in those times. What problems will this cause today and what can be done to solve them?
Some people think getting old is all bad, while others think the life of elderly people in modern world is better than that in the past. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
In modern society, ambition is more and more important. How important is ambition for being successful in life? Is ambition a positive or negative characteristic
Some people think the government should spend money to look for life on other planets, others think it is a waste of public money, because there are other problems unsolved on earth. Discuss both view and give your own opinion. Xem bài mẫu tại đây
Many young people leave school with negative attitudes towards learning. Why? What can be done to encourage a positive attitude to learning in young people?
In some countries around the world men and women are having babies late in life. What are the reasons? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?