Click vào mũi tên da cam để nghe
Click to hide/show content
Hi everyone, welcome to english-learning.net. I hope you’re well today. In this lesson, we are going to learn some cool ways to express what we like. Instead of using the classic, boring “I like ..” expression, we could make a greater impression with the following phrases.
1. I love …
In this case, “love” does not mean any romantic matter, it simply is a stronger form of “like”. For example:
- I love hanging out with friends
- I love designing posters and booklets
2. I enjoy…
When using “I enjoy ..”, you tell people you have a good time doing something. For example:
- I enjoy learning English and Spanish
- I enjoy watching Youtube videos.
3. I’m into ….
This expression is a good choice if you want to avoid using “like” or “love”. When you are into something or into doing something, you love it. For example:
- I’m into reading and writing stories
- I’m really into shopping for shoes.
4. I’m keen on …
This expression is similar to “I’m into”. It tells people you have great interest in doing something. For example:
- I’m keen on making things with paper.
- I’m keen on playing chess.
5. I’m interested in …
If you are interested in something or doing something, you pay a lot of attention to something or you find it interesting to do. For example:
- I’m really interested in making tutorial videos
- I’m interested in software programming.
6. I ‘m crazy about…
7. I’m mad about…
These two expressions have a strong emphasis on your interests. It shows you love something so much and cannot stop doing those things. For example:
- I’m crazy about shopping
- I’m mad about Latin music.
If you find this lesson helpful, you can save the photo below for later review